Garlic Cheesy Bread
Iceberg Salad w/ walnut vinaigrette & bacon croutons
Homemade Honeycrisp Apple pie ( w/ recipe )
Martini Rossi Asti Spumate Wine ( adults )
Chocolate Milk ( Row & Red Ant )
Nothing goes to waste at our house. Indy is helping to clean the plates before they go in the dishwasher.
Apple Pie Recipe------
4 Large Apples
1 stick butter
1 TB cinnamon
4 TB brown sugar
1 TB flour
Double Premade Pie crust ( Deep Dish )
Optional: A six year old to help
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt one stick of butter.
- Once the butter has melted add the cinnamon, brown sugar, and flour
- Stir until just mixed. Remove from heat.
- Core and Peel the apples, with the six year old helping, then place into mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce over apples, then dump into pie crust pan.
- Place second pie crust on cutting board and have six year old cut them into strips.
- Place the pie crust strips onto the top of the apples in a lattice pattern.
- At this point, the six year old will run off before the cleaning begins.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then drop oven to 350 degrees for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven when crust is a golden brown.
- Enjoy wine.