Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Preparedness Month (1)


This is my month long series for National Preparedness Month. I'll be doing small, frugal, and quick tasks to be completed on a daily basis, or you can do them at your own pace throughout the month. One task every day, one small task....for a better prepared community. There is some new content that I haven't seen anywhere else, so stay tuned!

Any and all comments are welcome, so please post any questions or additional information throughout the series. See you tomorrow!

Keep Right On Prepping - K

8 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this series. It is a good thing to view preparedness from another perspective. There are always things I have forgotten that someone else will touch on. Spot on about community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my readers will find this series pretty basic, but I do have a few nuggets spread throughout the series. Thanks for the post.

      Delete
  2. I'm with Vicki... I look forward to this series, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hobo, these 30 or so small tasks will get people on the right track to weather life's storms a little easier.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Alright Rob, I'll be my best for a pro such as yourself.

      Delete