Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Picture Collection

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone. The lack of blogging is because I have been extremely busy with school. Since my last post, I've had a nasty test in Physics over the electrical schematics of an x-ray machine. Yeah, sounds like loads of fun doesn't it?

I've also had two x-ray evaluations on a foot ( right & weight bearing ) and a KUB x-ray. The KUB stands for Kidney, Ureter, and Bladder. The evaluations consist of detailed information about any and all anatomy show in the radiograph. Diseases and abnormalities that could be seen in that particular image. I passed both of these so I currently have a 'C' in the class, which means continue. This has been a recurring inside joke within our class. I was venting to my sister (The super Neonatal ICU RN) and she helped changed my perspective about my lack of A's, thus the meaning of "C means continue" grew within the program.  BTW - currently 3 A's and 2 B's. w/ the C.  One of those B's is an 92%, and the other is 88%. 93% is the lowest A. I can forget my 4.0 GPA, but do employers really ask about your GPA in college? The various clinical sites are basically two year job interviews and a good work ethic will go a long way.

Now, on to the show......

15 out of 19 isn't too bad.


For my Bro...Carbon Fiber Stormtroopers
#5, 6, 8,& 10 YES!




My newest screensaver



Our new flag. Our new Motto "Security for Freedom"
 And for Pioneer Preppy...
The "Juggernaut the Feminist" Banner for your blog.




Keep Right On Prepping - K

No comments:

Post a Comment