I'll go first. Things I should have done....
- I would have gotten my water purification system/plan finished a lot sooner.
- Bought more rice than wheat.
- Bought more guns through second hand buyers, so that there is no paperwork.
- I bought too many freeze dried strawberries, and they didn't hold up very well as they contain a lot of strawberry dust.
- Gone to a LSD cannery to make my own #10 canned goods.
- Bought some land instead of spending money on other items.
- Better OPSEC
- A deep pantry that is stocked with items that were on sale. (I reload when things go on sale.)
- My blog, to share and gather information.
- The amount of ammo that I've gradually accumulated.
- Family involvement.
- Buying small amounts of silver coins when I can afford it.
- Going back to school, and entering the medical field.
"When I was new to prepping, I was wish I had done this..."
Keep Right On Prepping - K