Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Keep The Feet Happy!

Back in December of 2012, I bought a pair of TruSpec boots, then six months later I wrote this review [May of 2013,].  These boots got a heavy workout in the daily grind of kitchen restaurant work. Sneakers with usually only last about 3 months before needing replacement, but I wore these boots six days a week for over a year, then at least three to four times a week going around town or school. Needless to say, these boots have gotten A LOT of miles on them.

 
These boots cost $50.00, and I would definitely buy these again for the value, function, and durability. I highly endorse these boots. These have been retired to yard work, and I'm sure that they will last until the next pair of boots gets downgraded to domestic duty.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

No comments:

Post a Comment