Friday, October 9, 2015

Chasing My Own Tail

I've been quite busy with life. Red Ant has joined the Cub Scouts, so Mondays I get to relax about 8:00 in the evening. I graduated with my Associates degree in 2014, and this is the last semester [8 hours] of college. I'm on track to graduate with high honors again. If I can get away with it, I going to decorate my gown like a third world dictator. I'll walk in May of 2017.

I was thinking this morning that they have special plates for the handicapped. Why not create a special license plate for the mentally handicapped. Considerations might include bumper stickers that declare "I'm ready for Hillary", not using the little stick on the side of the steering wheel, and other such qualifiers.

I've also been buckling down to take my national registry for MRI. This is a huge deal, and I always have test anxiety. I've found a good online interactive guide for $99.

The rent house is still for sale, and I'm ready for it to be sold at a reasonable price.

My bipolar co-worker is going to get divorced, and has found God in the process. I'm all for him being saved, but I don't want to listen to Christian rock all day and hear him quote scripture that pertains to his situation. I'd rather keep my religion like Depeche Mode - "Personal Jesus". That being said, I will listen to him, and offer some of my own life experiences that maybe he can relate to...

I'll offer some humor to close the post....

Must be a young liberal?











Love SLJ!









Keep Right On Prepping - K

No comments:

Post a Comment