Friday, January 20, 2012

First Post and Goals

 plan  (pln)
n.
1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
v. planned, plan·ning, plans


 fore·sight  (fôrst, fr-)
n.
1. Perception of the significance and nature of events before they have occurred.
2. Care in providing for the future; prudence.
3. The act of looking forward.



Welcome,

 I wanted to share my thoughts and information about prepping to help others prepare. These posts will be a journey of learning, research, and more importantly action. I have a strong background in the restaurant industry, so I lean heavily towards the food aspect of prepping. I'll be trying many different recipes along the way and honest comments about the product/recipe.  I have a very good background in backpacking, and good at logistics too. I'll be sharing tricks, tips, and hints from the kitchen to the field. I have been blessed with a great wife that is on the same page about prepping (except for antibiotics ) along with two young men ( ages 3 and 6 ).  I have been actively prepping since September of 2011 and consider myself somewhere between rookie and veteran . I want to learn and share.

-K



No comments:

Post a Comment