Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day and Sand

I'll be taking a few days off, but still taking pics, to enjoy the beach. We are meeting some family, and discussing the future homestead with them. The homestead is one of my family's long term goals. We'll be bouncing some ideas back and forth and working out some details. They will eventually be joining us on the homestead, if things go south. I'll also be collecting One Second After , so that I can reread it when I get the chance to do a book review. If you haven't picked up the book, it is available through my Amazon store linked at the bottom of this page. This book really got me thinking and it is an easy read. If memory serves me correctly, I read it in 3 days. Remember to drink a beer tomorrow - I'll be having one for all 3 of my loyal readers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment