- Increase our families preparedness food supply to 6 months of long term storage.
- Get into better physical shape - diet and exercise. ( 182.2 )
- Get better organized in the home.
- Complete some long standing projects - Kitchen and downstairs bathroom.
- Reorganize our food storage into a better logical format.
- Get better grades in school ( 3 A's 3 B's last semester ).
- Go to the range more often with Sweetheart.
- Teach the kids new practical survival skills : outdoors skills, common sense camping
- Learn to bake better bread.
- Pick three skills to work on with wife.
- Be more consistent with the MRE Monday reviews.
- Improve our family's water plan.
- Do a monthly review of each for the blog to hold myself accountable.
Keep Right On Prepping and Contact Your Senator about the Gun Control Legislation - K
Quote about Gun Control:
" Cries for 'Compromise' have gone up- a word to which there is more than one meaning. When we look at the compromises offered, it seems more that are asking us to do so in the manner of a compromised bridge structure, or having compromised one's morals. What we want are more freedoms, what they want are less- yet we are expected to compromise, and get slightly less. And, for what in return? Isn't that how compromise works? Pardon, but us giving up what we want and they getting what they want isn't compromise on my part. Its concession to a tantrum" - Den of the Wolfman.