Sunday, August 18, 2013

Free Calendars (Just Print)

The above average student uses their time to their advantage, and the frugal student finds free printable calendars. This is one of my favorite time management websites that allows me to print a hard copy for school work. I'll pencil in quiz dates, test dates, assignments dates, and study group meetings. My advice for any student is to make your calendar a good friend, and use your time to your advantage.

My calendar from my first full semester at Radiography school.

Here's the website to print your own calendars!

Of course, you can print various calendars for your homestead. A garden calendar would be useful reference to look back and see when you started your fall garden last year, weeding, mowing, harvests, and other garden information. Plus, a hard copy is useful during the winter months when you are planning next year's garden, and it's EMP proof!

Keep Right On Prepping - K

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, K. Very useful and now bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. They're good if you remember to keep them up!
    Good luck this school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. It's been hard to get back into the groove, but I'm still shooting for a 4.0 GPA this semester.

      Delete