Thursday, May 26, 2016

T-Minus 3 Days (Trinity Butter)

Memorial Day food preparation was very light,but a lot of cleaning was done yesterday. I had Row help me make compound butter for the steaks, or what I called it: Trinity Butter. The Holy Trinity in cooking is salt, pepper and garlic, so I included roasted garlic, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, and fresh ground black pepper to a mortar and mixed them together. Row called it tri-ology butter, and I had to let him know that was the study of threes! He meant to say trilogy butter, since it had three main spices. I'm good with that...

Smash it!

Mix it!

Roll it out!


The Trinity Butter was placed in the refrigerator to let the flavors blend, and small pats will be placed on top of the freshly grilled steaks on Sunday.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

1 comment: