Thursday, June 9, 2016

Outside Products I Endorse

In a previous post, Senior [Link to his Blog] offered to help me with my sprinkler system which I greatly appreciated, but I figured it out. He meant to underground system, but I went a different more frugal route. i am endorsing the Orbit sprinkler system that attaches to the faucet. It has worked very well, and a fraction of the cost of an sprinkler system installation.

Runs of 2 AA batteris

Variable sprays and angle of watering

Be sure to sure brass couplings for the garden hoses. The main comes with 4 or 2 unit controllers, and the set up has a steep learning curve...so read the instructions.

The next item is Sta-green Bermuda seed from Lowe's. In early May, we had to have a leak fixed, and the side yard got taken to the soil. Here are before and after pictures of the seed doing it's work. It did take about 2 weeks for it to look really good, but I am happy, really happy, with the results and the price compared to sod.



We also added a flagstone pathway (in progress)

Any outside products that you've found amazing and want to pass along the info?

Keep Right On Prepping- K

No comments:

Post a Comment