Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ruger 30 Round Magazine Update

 I placed two orders on 12-21-12 for five 30 round MAGPUL magazines each. I got this by email today.



 "Thank you for ordering from Ruger Sportswear & Accessories. Your sportswear order placed on 12/21/12 12:00:00 AM has shipped."

It has only taken 61 days for the order to be manufactured and produced. Considering that the last article that I read mentioned that they are about a million units behind in firearms alone, I'm quite happy to take delivery.

Ruger has also zeroed out the cost of the 30rd magazine which indicates to me that no new orders are being accepted. 


Keep Right On Prepping (slow and steady wins the race) - K



4 comments:

  1. Gratz. I love the magpuls that come with the SR556 the only one's better are the one's with the little window I never use anyway lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'll start to slowly rebuild my 556/223 guns and accessories again. I should be able to buy three this time.

      Delete
  2. There is always this;

    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=329240225

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too rich for my blood. I'll let the panicky people take the hits.

      Delete