Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Final Grades

My Final Grades are semi-official:

Special Imaging Procedures (3 hrs)...B
Radiographic Procedures III (2 hrs)...B
Clinicals (5 hrs).................................A
MRI (3 hrs / Senior class).................C
Radiation Protection (3 hrs)..............A

This semester:
Associate Degree GPA.....................3.62
Total GPA........................................3.31 



I'll relax for a few days, then catch up on an important post for Meal Supply Kit. I've also got a few projects that need to be completed around the house. Well, I'm off to cook dinner for the family and we have a special guest tonight: my brother. Take Care and Keep Right On Prepping - K

10 comments:

  1. Gratz. Enjoy your relax time you certainly earned it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, 16 hours this semester was hard on me. I'm going to enjoy these 4 weeks off!

      Delete
  2. Well, it's good you have that behind you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more semester!!! I'll graduate on May 17th.

      Delete
  3. Very Good K! Daughter took her last final yesterday. She starts back Jan 9 and will graduate May a year after you.. I hope all the Obama crap will be behind us and you guys can actually make a decent living in the medical field.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I figure it will be better than the restaurant biz.

      Delete
  4. Good job. No go relax and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow is a goof off day, then I'm playing catch up on the housework.

      Delete
  5. Awesome. Congratulations! Enjoy your brother's visit. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are too rare, but we are working on a visit to their town after my graduation.

      Delete