|After floating the wall and repainting the kitchen seating area|
|A before shot|
|Bottom of the stairwell with the new flooring installed|
|The stairwell is really high, and I didn't want the ladder on the stairs!|
|The staircase is partially finished.|
I'll still have to run around and spot paint some trim work, and a few other areas. The risers are painted the same color as the walls, and I'll paint the steps a dark brown color. Anyways, The List....
- Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (2nd of 3 applications)
- Remove refrigerator
- 2 new kitchen blinds
- 1 new blind in master bathroom
Install flooring in laundry room.
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Pressure wash house, sidewalks, and carport.
- Restore hardwoods. Under contract!!!
Paint the doors in the hallway.
- Replace dryer vent under house. (trenched)
- Install quarter round on stairs
and paint stairwell.
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Clean under carport
- Quarter round along some walls to cover hardwood flooring gaps. ( LR, hallway, master bedroom )
- Clear house of items.
Detail window sills listed below: 2 windows in kitchen Repaint Kitchen
- Cut two small trees down in backyard.
Tomorrow will be pressure washing the house and cleaning along the back fence line. Mopping the hardwoods, and cutting down the two small trees in the back yard.
Keep Right On Prepping - K