I did get some time with Row. He was my helper on a few projects, maybe some it sunk into his brain. I sure didn't appreciate my Dad showing me how to do stuff at the time, but I'm glad he made me watch. LOL, I'm sure Row is thinking that holding the hose and hammer, while I climb the ladder to clean the gutters, is a waste of his time. I'm sure this process has been going on since caveman days...
- Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (2nd of 3 applications)
Clean the gutters, check the nails, and flush spouts.
- Clean the flower beds ( 2 of 3 cleaned)
- Mulch (2 of 3 )
- Remove refrigerator
- Remove tile by carport entrance, level floor, and relay something?
32 new kitchen blinds 1 new blind in main bathroom 2 new master bedroom blinds
- 1 new blind in master bathroom
- Paint the hallway a neutral color
- Remove flooring in laundry room to concrete and stain same color as office area &
- Stain concrete. (rethinking another type of flooring since contractor troubles)
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Pressure wash house, sidewalks, and carport.
- Major clean up of back yard (garden area, fence line,
mow, and leaves)
- Repaint the ceiling lines in living room better (NOT FREEHAND STYLE).
- Restore hardwoods.
- Paint two closets in downstairs back bedroom.
Float, sand, and paint one wall (kitchen and downstairs bathroom).
- Paint the doors in the hallway.
- Replace dryer vent under house. (trenched)
- Change locks (keys not returned).
- Paint, trim, and lay runner on stairwell (make it nicer).
- Paint color samples on the walls.
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Clean under carport
- Quarter round along some walls to cover hardwood flooring gaps
- Clear house of items.
- Paint ceiling in main bathroom
- Detail window sills listed below:
32 windows in kitchen main bathroom
- master bathroom
2 in master bedroom
- 2 in Row old room
- 1 in Red Ant old room
- main living room
- downstairs area
- back bedroom
Keep Right On Prepping - K