Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Liebster Award

I've had the high honor of being nominated for the Liebster Award from Connie at Frugal Living on the Watkins Ranch.


The Basic Guidelines:
Nominate 5 blogs with less than 300 followers
Share 5 random facts
Answer 5 questions
Think of 5 new questions for those you nominate.

My Nominations:

1- Pioneer Preppy @ The Small Hold
2- Monsoon Matriarch @ Frugal Prep
3- Jacked Up Glock Mom @ Tales From The Clothesline
4- Kelly @ Happy Hollow Homestead
5- Mama Bear @ Challenged Survival

In no particular order, and I would add more if possible.

 5 Random Facts:

1- I'm a 44 y/o full time student
2- I wish I could make money being a hermit.
3- I spend most of my allowance on food and the kids.
4- As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm asleep.
5- I really like blogging more than I thought I would.

5 Questions answered:

1. What is your favorite holiday? 
Thanksgiving, because of all the homemade family recipes.
2. What would your ultimate vacation be?
Retirement
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My Family.
4. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
Our dream homestead.
5. What is your least favorite thing to do?
Go to the dentist/doctor



5 New questions:


1- What is your favorite color?
2- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
3- What started you into blogging?
4- What is your favorite disaster/survival movie?
5- If you only had three plugs for electricity: What would you have plugged in? (no power strips!)

Keep Right On Prepping - K



8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen one of these in a while. I was beginning to wonder if they had died of old Internet age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You can photoshop your Liebster award to add some full colonels.

      Delete
  3. Thanks K...As soon as I have time to contemplate everything I will pass it along. And who the heck cares what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? bahahaha

    Now...get back to your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing as Mamma Bear about your vacation and the swallow!!!

      Thanks for the award! When I have an extra minute I will pass it on ☺

      Delete
  4. wow! thanks K I feel very honored... As soon as I feel like I can get time, I too like Kelly and Mama will pass it along...

    ReplyDelete