Friday, November 23, 2012

Thank You






I want to extend my humble thanks to G.K. for the generous donation. I do have my eyes on a few new reference books on Amazon. My wife and I are reading Where There Is No Doctor , and should have a joint book review due after the new year. By the way, Sweetheart  does medical coding, and she is one of my greatest resources for medical advice/diagnosis. We both want to extend our knowledge in the health care skill set.

I have also volunteered to be a victim trauma patient for a 2 day EMS refresher course being offered on campus. I'll get to do some passive learning while earning $25.00 per day. It may not seem like much to some people, but it will buy my two boys something from Santa.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, but remember our troops overseas during this time of year. You know that it has to be hard to be away from family during war time. I'll be organizing another care package for my friend's son that is over in Afghanistan. I'm hoping to send enough that he can share with his Army buddies. Send a note or a care package to our armed forces, and remember them in your prayers.

Keep Right On Prepping - K


No comments:

Post a Comment