You can kind of see the process, even though they are different parts of the roof. The final step was applying a heavy coat of the bleach water solution. The solution upsets the pH balance of the moss and kills it...supposedly.
The weekend came and went without a single buyer looking at the house, which has me a bit concerned. I'd rather be done with the house, and square away some debts, replenish the saving, and pay for a new vehicle. Anyway, the list....
Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (2nd of 3 applications) or brush and hose off
- 1 new small curtain in master bathroom
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Restore hardwoods. Under contract!!!
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Clean under carport
- Cut two small trees down in backyard.
- Repaint quarter round in boys old bedrooms.
- Clean along back fence line.