I was really hoping to be done with the house, but if a few more hours or tens of hours will make the house sale, then I'll be doing whatever it takes to get rid of two mortgages, two electric bills, two water bills, and two gas bills. The good news is that our budget is only in the negative by about 100 dollars each month, but that can be fixed by tightening the belt and watching the pennies.
- Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (2nd of 3 applications) or brush and hose off
- 1 new
blindsmall curtain in master bathroom
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Restore hardwoods. Under contract!!!
Replace dryer vent under house. (trenched)
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Clean under carport
Quarter round along some walls to cover hardwood flooring gaps. ( LR, hallway, master bedroom ) Clear house of items.
- Cut two small trees down in backyard.
- Repaint quarter round in boys old bedrooms.
Detail room: Kitchen Detail room: Bathrooms Detail room: downstairs Detail room: Bedrooms
- Added: remove dead branches over roof.
- Added: Clean along back fence line
Keep Right On Prepping - K