Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day 2015 & Update

From our family to all those that served or are currently serving, we are grateful for your service to our country.



The kids are doing great. Row won the Principal's award [based on character, grades, attitude, and performance] at school and the A & B Honor roll. Red Ant made the all A honor roll, and both boys also had perfect attendance.

The rent house is still on the market, and the showings have dropped. Our agent had another open Realtor house with 30 agents looking at the house with our agent throwing in a $500 bounty from his commission for anyone that brings a buyer.

Sweetheart and I are winding down our Dave Ramsey class at church, and are considering taking a break due to various reasons.

My classes are going well. I should finish my last 8 hours towards my Bachelor degree with all A's. I'll graduate with high honors in May.


This Halloween Row, pictured above, went as Waluigi a fictional character from Mario Bros. Red Ant went as a Ghostbuster, or as he used to sing "Who ya gonna call?! Ghostmustard!".  Daddy dressed our sweet doctor as Chucky.



Our little doctor is already a computer expert because he changed a lot of my settings on my computer that I have no idea how he did it. He is currently happy to drag the mouse [unplugged] around the house, reading books, and using his baby sign language skills.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

No comments:

Post a Comment