The two biggest and pressing projects are the stairs and the kitchen being repainted, along with the other items on the list.
- Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (2nd of 3 applications)
- Remove refrigerator
Remove tile by carport entrance, level floor, and install bamboo floooring. (quarter round left) 32 new kitchen blinds
- 1 new blind in master bathroom
- Install flooring in laundry room.
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Pressure wash house, sidewalks, and carport.
- Restore hardwoods. (under contract!!!)
- Paint the doors in the hallway.
- Replace dryer vent under house. (trenched)
- Install quarter round on stairs and paint.
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Clean under carport
- Quarter round along some walls to cover hardwood flooring gaps. ( LR, hallway, master bedroom )
- Clear house of items.
- Detail window sills listed below:
32 windows in kitchen
- 2 in Row old room
- 1 in Red Ant old room
- downstairs area
- back bedroom
- Repaint Kitchen
- Cut two small trees down in backyard.