- Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (1st of 3 applications)
Clean the gutters, check the nails, and flush spouts.
- Clean the flower beds ( 2 of 3 cleaned)
- Mulch (2 of 3 )
- Remove refrigerator
- Remove tile by carport entrance, level floor, and relay something?
Buy shower curtainand put it up in bathroom
- 3 new kitchen blinds
- 1 blind in bathroom
- 2 new master bedroom blinds
- Paint the hallway a neutral color
- Remove flooring in laundry room to concrete and stain same color as office area
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Pressure wash house, sidewalks, and carport.
- Major clean up of back yard (garden area, fence line,
mow, and leaves)
- Repaint the ceiling lines in living room better (NOT FREEHAND STYLE).
- Stain concrete.
- Restore hardwoods.
- Paint two closets in downstairs back bedroom.
Float, sand, and paint two walls (kitchen and downstairs bathroom).
- Paint the doors in the hallway.
- Replace dryer vent under house. (trenched)
- Change locks (keys not returned).
Fix carport door.
- Paint, trim, and lay runner on stairwell (make it nicer).
Lag bolt on carport railing.
- Put new doorbell on front door area
- Paint color samples on the walls.
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Annual sump pump inspection.
- Clean under carport
- Quarter round along some walls to cover hardwood flooring gaps
- Clear house of items.
The renter should be very happy that Mr. Handyman was able to repair the existing door, because a new one would have cost her over $300 off her deposit. All I have to do is buy another door knob and then I can send off her refund minus the fees.
Keep Right On Prepping - K