Row really wanted to help, so with a little guidance, and canvas on the floor, he took to rolling the paint onto the ceiling. While I've been trying to get the house ready, having Row there just to hang out, and to occasionally help, has been nice. I will endorse this little product...
- Spray 10% bleach solution on roof moss to kill it. (2nd of 3 applications)
- Clean the flower beds ( 2 of 3 cleaned)
- Mulch (2 of 3 )
- Remove refrigerator
- Remove tile by carport entrance, level floor, and relay something?
32 new kitchen blinds
- 1 new blind in master bathroom
- Paint the hallway a neutral color
- Remove flooring in laundry room to concrete and stain same color as office area &
- Stain concrete. (rethinking another type of flooring since contractor troubles)
- Paint outside trim around doors that were installed a year ago.
- Pressure wash house, sidewalks, and carport.
- Major clean up of back yard (garden area, fence line,
mow, and leaves) Repaint the ceiling lines in living room better (NOT FREEHAND STYLE).
- Restore hardwoods.
Paint two closets in downstairs back bedroom.
- Paint the doors in the hallway.
- Replace dryer vent under house. (trenched)
Change locks (keys not returned).
- Paint, trim, and lay runner on stairwell (make it nicer).
- Make the under the sink in the main bathroom more attractive (hide water damage).
- Clean under carport
- Quarter round along some walls to cover hardwood flooring gaps
- Clear house of items.
Paint ceiling in main bathroom
- Detail window sills listed below:
32 windows in kitchen master bathroom
- 2 in Row old room
- 1 in Red Ant old room
main living room
- downstairs area
- back bedroom
- Wash fixture glassware (in dishwasher)
- Repaint Kitchen
- Dust ceiling fans
- Label Generator Outlet
- Paint stairwell
- Bag leaves by the curb