Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bad Blog Writer

I must admit that I've been a bad blog poster for a few weeks. No excuses, just busy with life and wanting to relax with my Ipad and lurk around on my favorite blogs.

The family made a beach trip to Myrtle Beach, SC and had a great time with another family, and both sets of parents. The beach and private pool was awesome, but the service in the restaurants was an "I don't care, because you'll never be back attitude." And they would be correct. The days of good service being the standard are behind us. Speaking of which, corporate came down from Georgia to visit and make an appearance at the clinic. We got a tip that one of the directors wanted to make sure that everyone had a name tag, so that she wouldn't have to remember anyone's name. As it usually goes, the name tags came two weeks after their visit, and mine was absent from the delivery. I got my name tag today in a seperate package, and par for the course, they misspelled my name.

Male!
 The house is still on the market, with about 15 buyers having looked at it for about two months. New pictures will be taken of the refinished floors, and they do look gorgeous.

On the way to Myrtle Beach, we stayed over  in Atlanta with the intent on a visit to Legoland for the boys, but we forgot about the time change and it was too late to purchase tickets by the time we got in the metor area. We did however still surprise them on the way back home with a 3 hour pit stop at Legoland. The boys had a blast!

I'm gonna try to write about 15 minutes per day to make it a habit. More later...

Keep Right On Prepping - K


2 comments:

  1. No need to apologize. Real life comes first.
    Isn't it sad, how a country that used to pride itself in doing its best, or giving its best, mostly doesn't anymore?
    Stay safe and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see that I still have a reader! Bless you too!

      Delete