- Thou shalt return thy knife in a clean manner.
- Thou shalt only use a knife steel to sharpen thy knife.
- Thy knife is only for slicing, dicing, and chopping. It is not a screwdriver.
- Thou shall not put thy knife in a sink with soapy water.
- Thou shall always use a plastic or wooden cutting board.
- Thou shall walk with thy knife at your side, with the tip pointing down, and edge facing away from you.
- Thou shall not put thy knife in a dishwasher - never.
- Thou shall not loan out thy knife.
- Thou shall keep thy knife sharp for a dull knife will cut you quicker.
- Thou shall not run with thy knife.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Proper Knife Care
This is primarily a primer for proper kitchen knife care.