- Raw Shrimp - deveined and shelled
- Chicken Thighs - skinless and boneless
- Flat Iron Steak
- 2 Large red onions - (TIP: the red kind caramelize a lot better)
- Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Any colored bell pepper besides green ( TIP: green bell peppers are immature and tasteless )
- Tortillas ( TIP: Authentic fajitas are corn tortillas, only gringos like flour tortillas )
- Taco Seasoning
- Water (amount from taco seasoning package)
Cook the meats first except for the shrimp.
Remove the cooked meat from the grill and allow to slightly cool, enough to be able to slice into pieces. Place your biggest cast iron skillet onto the grill space, and add all of your vegetables. Cook for a few minutes then add the taco seasoning and water (amount called for on the package of seasoning).
We also had Black beans, several homemade hot sauces, shredded cheese, and sour cream. Life is good in the woods.