Friday, December 21, 2012

12-21-2012 - Wake Up!

Well, Today is the end of the Mayan Calendar. I'm going to (mostly) live like it is the end of the world. I got up early made coffee and I'll be adding this:

Sweetheart's mug is the James Dean, just in case you were wondering. I'll add a little bit of flavor, since I'm still on pain meds. The kids have to go to school, otherwise they'd be with me. I'll send them off on their way, and head back home for some soup for breakfast. I'll also be headed back out to do some Christmas shopping for stocking stuffers, and ammo hunting.

I'll also be humming this song all day:

"And I feel fine"

Tell your loved ones that you love them and stay aware - there is gonna be one wack-o out there.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

5 comments:

  1. Maybe it is worse that the world will continue on as it has been? Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree. I'm loving life, hard times and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I would assume those starving and without clean water are not.

      Delete
    2. LOL, you are correct. I was applying it to my own life.

      Delete
  3. I hear you both.
    Oreo says it's not the end of the world....

    Merry Christmas to you all! :o)

    ReplyDelete