Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Picture Collection # something?

Time for some humor...

Politically incorrect, but funny...

For my Brother...



Remember Pie day is March 14th!

Something I might do...


If this is your Bug Out Bag...good luck!





Another screensaver....


From my newest follower, Scott Way , thanks and I'll be doing a proper intro soon.


Tis the season....



On a serious note, order your high capacity magazines soon, they will soon be banned. I prefer the P-Mags. Buy ammo every time your go to the store, accumulate slowly and consistently. I think that you might be too late to buy your AR15 type rifle, buy from a private sale if possible. Times are interesting, take care and take note.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

2 comments:

  1. Would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had to look at a certain profile, but I agree so what can I say?
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete