- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup warm 2% milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 pat butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
2. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add last two items into mixing bowl and mix. Add more flour until not tacky to the touch if needed.
4. Take dough from bowl and coat with olive oil. Place in clean bowl and let rise for an hour or so.
5. After dough has risen, cut and shape into 9 mini-loaves.
6. Let rise for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and once preheated, bake for about 18 minutes or until brown.
8. Cool loaves on cooling rack.
Keep Right On Prepping - K