Friday, April 5, 2013

Through No Coaching Of My Own

Mrs. Rose, one of the wonderful daycare workers, has been furthering her education on child development and using Red Ant as a case study in one of her classes. This basically revolves around ono on one sessions to assess physical and mental skills as the year progresses. Rose has our full support since she holds a special place in both of our kid's hearts.They regularly think about her, and wanted to take her on trips with us. She has a rare gift of being able to love other people's children as her own.

She stopped me the other day to tell me a funny story about Red Ant. During February, they did a small lesson on Presidents. I imagine the conversation went like this from her description:

Rose:   Do you know who the current President is?
Ant: No
Rose: Can you say Barack Obama?
Ant: (shaking head no)
Rose: Why not?
Ant: We don't talk like that at our house.

What can I say? He's only four and already a prodigy.

Keep Right On Prepping - K




2 comments:

  1. Just retold this to my husband and he's still laughing! You made our day start with laughter. thank you

    ReplyDelete