Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome & Gun Control Update

I'd like to welcome yet another follower to my humble blog. The Homestead Journey has chosen to become a follower, her site is all about natural living, home schooling, homemaking, and her large family. They are living the homestead dream.


Hop on over and check it out. I'm sure that you will find some useful information. Again, thank you for joining my humble blog. I hope to educate and occasionally entertain you along the way.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

UPDATE: The new gun control legislation is supposed to be introduced today. Remember to contact your Senator about how you feel about ANY new gun control legislation. Here is your link to my form letter and how to contact anyone's state representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment