Tuesday, September 10, 2013

12 Years Later

12 years ago at 8:46am on Sept 11th.....


"Much of the concern among American officials has focused on two groups that acknowledge ties to Al Qaeda." - NY Times

Now, our current President has pledged support to the Syrian rebels that have ties to Al Qaeda.


Impeach: In case anyone forgot, he pledged to protect our nation from ALL enemies foreign and domestic.
Treason:  The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies.



I'm outta here. I've gotta help some vets at my clinical site this week. Has this nation's leaders gone mad? I know that I am....

Never Forget!

Buy Some Ammo and Keep Prepping - K


3 comments:

  1. At least he didn't get to have his little war, look at his face, he doesn't take being told no very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and we're less than a year into this term of office, though it sure seems longer. What other joys await us?

    ReplyDelete