Monday, July 22, 2013

Mundane Monday

I'll have to owe you an MRE Monday, since I've got to close out my Summer clinical work through Trajecsys. It's an online tracker, or logsheet, of all of my x-ray procedures that I've done the last eight weeks.


Sounds fun doesn't it? Anyways, I'll post again tomorrow....Oh, and I got an A for a clinicals and an A for Advanced Patient Care this semester. 9 hours of A's should bump the GPA up a little.

Keep Right On Prepping - K

It's expensive...I should know.



4 comments:

  1. YAY! K got an A ! Keep up the good work ! Since you got an A I can forgive you for not posting the MRE Monday report... : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've got a major project coming up for the break...painting the living room!!! I might even put a live feed of the paint drying, for those interested. Tell Senior that I'm shooting to best his GPA (unless it's a 4.0, then tell him congrats!)

      Delete